Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Duct Tape Creations

These are my duct tape creations. I started making duct tape crafts
 about a year ago. Initially I was making small things like headbands and little phone cases etc.
I  have improved my techniques and skills so today I am going to show you my products. I'm going to sell all of these products to raise money for a charity. If you want to buy anything just message me through the comments. Everything is free shipping and I only accept paypal or cash.
A wallet I made for my mom

My very first woven wallet $3.99

 A leopard print pencil case

This is the inside of the pencil case, $6.00










































I can customize any of these pencil cases with your names. Just message me in the comments down below, what you want printed on the case.

Woven clutch with moustache print strap, $5.00

A pink Argyle print purse, $4.00

























































2 comments:

  1. This is soooo cool Malu. I love your creations!
    I will show it to A and K as soon as I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malu,Ammaamma and I saw your postings and they are very nice. Remember you made water bottle bag for appa. Please keep posting and mail me so that we can and enjoy. Love taata and amma amma

    ReplyDelete